Monday, July 27, 2009

Women are evolved, men not so much

Let me clarify before you come after me with a pitch fork. Women are getting more attractive. Men on the other hand are not evolving on the hotness scale. I didn't say it. Some researchers in Finland found this to be the case.

Apparently beautiful women tend to have 16% more children than plain women (I bet they don't stay beautiful for long after giving birth. Kids consume lots of time.) I digressed. Beautiful women tend to give birth to attractive girls who in turn have more attractive daughters.

Men did not evolve the same way. Women don't put the same premium on looks so men haven't had to evolve in the attractive department. I am sure men have evolved in many ways. Lets list some.


**Jennifer Aniston picture

1 comment:

  1. So... attractive women are winning out over plain women in the struggle to attract mates and pass along their genes... while attractive men still get stiff competition from unattractive men?

    ReplyDelete