Sunday, May 3, 2009

What a day for a daydream

Hey, stop daydreaming. Focus. Well, no need to stop your mind from wandering to happy memories or beautiful places anymore. Psychology Today says daydreaming may be good for your brain. This is a great way to foster creativity and maybe come up with that next invention to change the world. Walt Disney was known for his frequent daydreaming.

Most of us spend 15-50% of our waking moments daydreaming.
I daydream about beautiful places (that's a picture of Otter Creek in VT) or moments of laughfter I shared with people.
What do you daydream about?

2 comments:

  1. Should I REALLY answer this question?

    LOL. I daydream about things such as conversations I should have had but never did. Or what this city was like 100 years ago.

    By the way... some people spend 50% of their time daydreaming? Really??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought 50% sounded like a lot, but I have caught myself daydreaming a lot after reading this article. Like today, while working out, I found myself thinking about a dance class. Where can I find one that works with our schedules?

    ReplyDelete